Tiffany Elise, who is she?
I’m here to share my story. To give hope to finding a new perspective on the hurt and pain I have endured throughout my life. To share my story and hopefully help another human, like me, who can relate.
Who does she think she is?
- A selfless giver, endless lover, receptive to compassionate, resistant to judgment. A mother, a wife, an advocate. I want to share my story with the world in hopes that my experiences help others.
- An aspiring world changer with hopes of earning my path into an elected office one day.
I was always put last. The one who didn’t matter. The one who did all the work growing up. The middle child. The one who is just being dramatic. I am a Libra but dang! The one always “left out” of that group text, despite the efforts I make. I love my people “something fierce”. Ok, as a boy mom millennial getting close to 36, I wanted to sound like a “cool mom”. But I just don’t care anymore about what people think. For so long, I bit my tongue and as a writer – why should I?! It’s taken therapy and self care to realize the things that can help even you with personal growth.
By the way,
- In 1995, I won a writing contest to console the victims and families of the bombing massacre, which also won me a trip to address the community at Moon Middle School in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I had a voice then and I still have it, or at least I think I do.
- I’ve been through a lot in my life and I literally want to hug that person who can relate just on that fact above me alone. I’m living in this Pandemic and honestly, everyone deserves a hug. Some days are rough, and I’ve got a lot to say.
- Let’s connect even if you can’t relate, or if you just wanna share the love and spread my voice. I currently serve as a Legislative Chair on my Children’s PTA board with the passion to advocate for the families who need a voice. I graduated from 1 of the top 5 Universities as a First-Generation college graduate with a Master’s degree in Healthcare IT. As a minority parental child to my sis, I missed out on a lot in my adolescence. I know my mom isn’t proud of it, but it scarred me for life. This blog will embrace the dark times for the lessons learned, as well as the good times for the memories gained.
- If you just stopped by to check me out, hey, what’s up?! Before you go, I hope you always live your best life. Write your truth. Buy that shirt (online please because COVID) lol. Book that trip (in the future to be safe). You get my drift. Just do you boo, and show me your ways because I’m still learning every single day.
- #writing #parenting #zerotohero
Thank you for listening.